Sans Frontières Associates is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us, or business data that we collect from you, will be processed by us. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting https://www.sansfrontieresassociates.com you are accepting and consenting to the practise described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (2016), the data controller is Sans Frontières Associates, 78 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ES.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in the forms on our sitehttps://www.sansfrontieresassociates.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information in the public domain which allows us to contact you for legitimate business purposes.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with information, products and services, on behalf ofSans Frontières Associates
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share your information with the following:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them on your behalf.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.